Sorry, yes is not a type of cheese we have.

My moods have been weird the past few weeks. I'm not majorly sad, maybe just a little fed up. Lots to do for Tafe, which is to be expected. I don't really enjoy it much any more unfortunately and have actually been known to 'sleep in' deliberately and miss my first class. I can't do that too often though. Gets a little suspicious. Oh well, 5-6 weeks until graduation. I'm marking it straight on the calender when I find out the actual date. I don't have a calender of my own so I'll buy one and mark it. It will be the middle of the year so calenders should be half price. 


If you want to ask the same questions repeatedly over a period of 8 hours, join Subway. Eventually you'll forget what you've asked instantly and ask again OR you will think you have asked but instead you've just remembered what the last order said. Customers don't like that. I don't like it when they tell me it's not toasted as soon as I've put it in the toaster and they've watched me do it. After a long day, the people who answer yes to a multiple choice question, will just get what they're given. You don't want old english cheese? Well too bad....bitch. The last hour of my shift is 'muck up' hour. Much like the last day of school but better.







                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment