Nom nom art

I love art. I have learned to appreciate any type and all types of art. For instance, some twisted metal in the middle of the city may look like an eyesore to some, but I can definitely see the time and effort put into it. I love the way some people have really captured landscapes or even an old building. Often I go to the Gallery of Modern Art in Southbank to see exhibits they have every few months and I often get my money's worth.
The only issue I have and the only type of art I cannot understand are those 'paintings' with the a few spatters of paint thrown onto a white canvas. Or a dot stuck right in the middle. How do these end up in a gallery and sell for thousands of dollars at a time?

Is it really brilliant, fat man? Or are you just wanting money out of this snobby twat? If that can sell, so can the doodles in my tafe books. 


 I drew my Canadian friend, Greg. 



Picture up top very relevant to what we were learning in Bio at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment