New Year, Facebook and the word fuck.

Dear 2011,
Thank you for not being as shit as 2010. Although it isn't hard to be less shit than 2010.
Dear 2010, fuck you.

People ask me what my 2012 new years resolution will be. Time doesn't exist. Time is man made, if I want something done properly, I'll do it fucking now. I'm sure I have a few things to change, most definitely. Stop swearing so much to begin with. I hardly ever swear in front of my parents. I'll let the occasional fuck slip out but they'll be in my face immediately about it. I can understand though 'cause fuck isn't the nicest word but it's brilliant. It can be a noun, adjective and verb. You can even split two words in half and add a fuck in between and it still makes sense. Best word ever? Emphasize how much you love that word by putting fuck in the middle. BEST FUCKING WORD EVER. Look how excited I am about this word.
I'm a cranky kitty. So I should probably finish this later.

EDIT:
For months I have been contemplating about deleting my facebook account and other such social networking sites. Maybe I wouldn't have to if I wasn't so addicted to it.

But what makes as person addicted to such a site? Is it actual interest in what other people are doing? Probably not. For some it maybe somewhere they feel they belong and are accepted because we all know how much easier it is to type out a conversation than it is to converse face to face. Also, how many people in your friends list do you actually know? If you're someone like me and only accept and add people I know, how many people do you actually consider a "friend". Do you really want people you don't even know seeing pictures and information of yourself? It makes me kinda paranoid. But I feel bad deleting people and I'm too lazy to make a new account. So the less information you put on your profile the better. Don't take a picture of your damn street sign and the front of your house. That's just asking for some surprise sex.

Wall comments and especially picture comments make people feel good about themselves. I can definitely relate to that. I love picture comments. I read an article briefly about profile pictures and the ones people choose for themselves are generally how they want people to see them as. Which is a very valid and fair enough point.
This is exactly how I look right now


No make up, no air brushing (not that I get much of that done on my modelling shots anyway ;D) and it looks as though my brain might as well be dripping out of my nose.
So, would you blame me if I wanted people to think I look like this all the time?



So I guess I could throw a heap of morals and stuff out there. Other people's opinions don't matter, so long as you're comfortable with yourself, whether you want people to believe you're something your not is probably not the best idea because you'll have to keep up some sort of act which will just keep getting harder and harder to maintain. blah blah blah It's really entirely up to you how you want the world to see you and if you want to put a car as your profile picture and make people believe you're a transformer, then I take my hat off to you, good sir.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Mer, lots of love Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh you look hot 100% of the time
    also I love you

    xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be a completely different person, just be a slightly shinier version of yourself. :P

    ReplyDelete