WARNING This post contains material that may offend who ever this is written about.




Hi, my name is Darryn and I'm a Subway manager at Subway. I'm really good at my job and I reckon I'm probably the best Subway manager Subway has had for a really long time. If not ever. I wear a different shirt to everyone else to show that I'm the manager. It's grey-t. That's one of the many jokes I have up my sleeve. Often I think about becoming a comedian but I don't think the world is ready for how funny I am. I'm a special breed of comedy so I give the people I hire the honour of listening to my jokes and they all love it. They even try to make jokes themselves but I don't laugh because they're not my type of jokes, so they're not funny. I can often be seen counting money and I own a safe key. There's only one other safe key like it so I'm pretty lucky. I also like giving compliments to James. When I go to leave the shop and James is out the front, I give him a quick "Keep up  the good work, James." and it makes his day.
I love my job so much I go in at 3 in the morning and get everything done before the first shift arrives at 5. They usually say, "Wow Darryn, you got everything done! What am I supposed to do now?"
and I said "It's okay, all for the good of Subway."




G'day, my name is Sharyn and I love Hugh Jackman more than anything else in the world. That is until I find something else that I like, but for now I'm his biggest fan. No one is allowed to dislike him and no one can like him more than me. Hugh and I have never met but as soon as I saw him in that movie where he had those knives coming out of his hands, I knew we were meant to be together. If you have a different opinion to me about Hugh, you're inhuman.
Things my obsession is more important than
- My immediate family
-Lawn mowers
-Trees
-Hydrogen
and everything else.
I own all of his movies and also have every picture of him that exists saved in a folder on my desktop. I also have a few pictures of him getting into his car on my Nokia camera phone. I know all of the information on his Wikipedia page off by heart and I have dedicated my personal Facebook to him.
If you like Hugh, but not more than me, add my Facebook. If not, you can stay away from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment